I don't believe it was an update, ya see what happened was alot of the files on the Ning site, well.. something happened to them, that's why those red bars weren't showing up. I updated the CSS for my page and on this test site as well. Now if only I could do it for thie main Spill.com community site :(
1) that's what you think
2) I only made that site becuase well, I don't know, I wanted to write reviews and have a backup I guess. I'm not trying to build another youtube or anything.
3) I don't, Iv'e made a few but that was in the span of a year, and they were for good enough reasons, different vids, wanted to try something different, didn't like my username etc.
4) once I use movie clips and get theme song, they'll be longer
5) I don't want to be like any of those people, I am my own self. How do I want to be like the movie preview critic? Just becuase were friends means I want to be like him?
6) If it's CONSTRUCTIVE critism, then I'll accept it with respect for the other person. I don't make nasty remarks to anyone, if they flatout troll and just be a dick, I'll give them 3 chances and then block them.
7) I don't want too, I just reviewed one film that he and hundreds of others happened to review. No films on my list have been reviewed by him besides Jingle All the Way and what can I say, it's gotta be the worst christmas movie Iv'e ever scene.
8) I don't pertend, I'm a true compassionate movie lover who inspires to be a film director, I don't release my actual films on the internet, atleast for now.
9) I'm mature enough
10) No, my very first YouTube channel (while the feedback was good) wasn't my own thing, they weren't even reviews, they were more like tributes, these were my video game reviews
After that I started movie reviews
And this is basically the final product, I'm not changing it, I'll improve it, that's it, I already know what I want and know what areas I need to improve on, Iv'e known that since I started, Iv'e played around with different programs, different voice recorders, which films to review, nothings changing, the rest of the year is already planned.