If it's crap ... We'll tell you
The boys are back plus one! This episode sees the return of our favorite statistician/intern David! The crew runs over the Occupy Wall Street movement, their take on the hilarious insanity of Republican Party's nomination, fighting the hipster vampire invasion with the power of rock. Then in wacky news a woman is arrested for giving fake ass implants, a man bribes cops with tacos and the crew becomes more acutely aware that their show now has a drinking game associated with it.
The Script Club Drinking Game!
1. Anytime Josh yawns into the Microphone
2. Anytime Tony goes blank trying to remember someone's name
3. Whenever someone ends a train of thought with the words "but uh..." "but, yeah" or "but uhm yeah."
5. Someone is told to get their shinebox
6. Anytime a joke is met with complete silence
7. Anytime Ugo does "The Show Stopper" where he offhandedly ruins the mood for no reason or spoils the end of a movie
8. Anytime The Script Club endorses something and then immediately rescinds it to avoid legal responsibility
9. Anytime Ugo gets upset about the failure of one of his favorite sports teams
10. Anytime someone makes fun of Ugo by making a District 9 arm eating joke.
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DO NOT PICK ALL OF THESE!
*The Script Club does not endorse the dangerous consumption of alcohol, please remember to drink responsibly.*...(that totally counts as a drink)