6. The catfight from Mission Impossible Ghost Protocol: You knew this one wasn't going to win, but it deserves some recognition. Damn!
5. The cannibal's house in I Saw The Devil: My favorite of all the fights in this great revenge story. This one was so well shot and frighteningly filmed you can't take your eyes away from the screen.
4. The brothers battle in Warrior: A very lengthy, emotionally straining fight between two detached brothers. It is intense, exciting, and excruciating to watch.
3. The final fight in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part II: It is visually stunning and so excellent that it won an award earlier from me. But it doesn't top the upcoming two...
2. 13 Assasssins, the final hour: Yes...
1. And the winner is.... The elevator scene in Drive!
For a film with not a lot of action, the action sticks out immensely. This scene in particular, wow! I didn't know whether to clap or cheer, so I did both.
THE BIGGEST WTF MOMENT
5. The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo: There are many fucked up realizations in this film, but the most disturbing moment comes with the brutal rape of Lisbeth Salander. Maybe, if Fincher had slowed the fuck down, this could have ranked higher.
4. The Human Centipede Full Sequence: (SPOILER) A baby's head is crushed against a gas pedal, and a small child is left to starve in a car. Eh...
3. I Saw The Devil: Most of the shock in this film comes with the violence and the extreme brutality of it.
2. Uncle Boonmee Who Can Recall His Past Lives: (SPOILER) A catfish fucks a Princess.
1. And the winner is.... Incendies!
I am not going to spoil this one, just see the movie, NOW!