If it's crap ... We'll tell you
Welcome toThe Spill Movie Community
Sign Upor Sign In
by Brandon Blaze
Tags: Amanda, Audio, Gary, Hood, Oldman, Red, Riding, Seyfriend, fairy, movie, More…review, spill, spill.com, tale
Join The Spill Movie Community
Damn from the clip you showed in the reveiw it sounds like everyone in the moive it tying to see who can give their best williiam shantner impression.
I forgot to mention this in my last post:
It's funny you guys mention Humpty Dumpty, 'cause there's actually a B-horror movie called "Humpty Dumpty" being made: http://www.upcominghorrormovies.com/movie/humpty-dumpty
Dreadful, dreadful movie. 75% of it was taken straight from Twilight and the other 25% was the original tale. Honestly, the biggest problem with this movie is the story; it is so incredibly weak that everything else suffers from it. Gary Oldman and Amanda Seyfried were the only decent actors in this movie 'cause everyone else was terrible.
I think you guys nailed everything in this review, I have nothing else to add.
And to Nomad, this movie is catered towards that same audience, and watching the film, it shares so many elements with Twilight, so making a comparison between these two isn't so farfetched.
There's nothing wrong with romance in film, but when you do it as ineptly as this, it kind of loses its charm for most people. Except for some teens, who can't tell the difference.
Thanks for your concern for my keyboard. It is fine. Now before you decide to comment on something you deemed worthy enough to read and comment on. Make sure to realize how stupid you'll sound commenting on something you thought was shit and then shut up. I'm sure your keyboard is pretty exhausted from your stupidity as I am. Hopefully this response was long enough for you.
@ John Henry Eden v2.0
I have seen them and as I said its meant for the romantic following crowd. Or teens. An audience that has been around long before freaking Twilight.
© 2013 Created by The Spill Crew.
Report an Issue |
Terms of Service
Please check your browser settings or contact your system administrator.