If it's crap ... We'll tell you
George Washington, the very first president and (practically) father of the United States:
- Head leader during the American Revolutionary War.
- Fought against the British despite being out powered.
- Due to his mysterious Indian rituals, he summoned the spirits of amazing and American beasts of which he road on during the war.
- Road on his favorite white tyrannosaurus-rex names Nelson during the war (common misconception that it was a horse).
- Had another tyrannosaurus named Blue Skin; another misconception to being a horse possibly due to misidentification...
- He was never injured during the war possibly due to mystical powers from native tribal blessings.
- There is supposed compelling evidence that George Washington was also a side zombie hunter.
- George Washington was also a master at close combat and knew the kumite *wah pow*
- Won the war and made the United States into an official country.
Truly deserved to be on a dollar bill.