If it's crap ... We'll tell you
Welcome toThe Spill Movie Community
Sign Upor Sign In
since I'm posting it, does anyone know how I can shorten that little bleep thing? its the green audio file centered on the red curser, i mean i know how to shorten a regular audio file but that doesn't get any shorter :(
Tags: help, imovie, mac
Join The Spill Movie Community
It's pretty easy, actually:
1. Go to the "Edit" tab.
2. Make sure to check the exact lenght of the audio file you want to trim.
3. Make sure the audio file matches the video's timeline, since you will probably need to sync it again.
4. Now, close the program.
5. Shut down your computer.
6. Get out of the house and quickly go to the nearest bakery, and ask for a bag of dicks.
7. Eat the bag of dicks.
8. Get out of the bakery, and find a place to go fuck yourself for a while. Any place will do.
9. Go back home and turn your computer back on, and open the video you wish to edit.
© 2013 Created by The Spill Crew.
Report an Issue |
Terms of Service
Please check your browser settings or contact your system administrator.