If it's crap ... We'll tell you
Welcome toThe Spill Movie Community
Sign Upor Sign In
Lol wtf am I doing?
Tags: makeup, silly, walk, zombie
Join The Spill Movie Community
Okay, well aside from pointing out the title again, if my skin is white you've entirely missed the point because that's all makeup. Unless you're legally considered blind and confused me for a white person.
Dude don't take it so seriously, I'm not the set for a blockbuster, it's a self photo in a bathroom with hand signs. I didn't ask for tips, so thanks but it's completely unnecessary.
...Less is more....
To an extent, maybe, but you barely had anything on; your sink is still white.
Here's some simple tips for easy zombie make-up:
1) Get liquid latex, test it on an open area of skin to see if it affects you any way because it does contain some ammonia.
2) If not affected, stipple some on your face in small patches or all over. As it dries it will crinkle and make very good wrinkly skin effects
3) Get some toilet taper and apply to areas of the face
4) Stipple more liquid latex on and it will produce a very torn and peel-y effect. You can do with with layers or more liquid latex if you don't like toilet tissue on the face and peel the extra layers of the latex to create a ripped skin effect.
5) Apply further make up as necessary to blend and compensate for parts to taste.
6) Add blood. No zombie is complete without blood. Buy theatre blood or make some out of food coloring, chocolate syrup, and corn syrup. Remember: the fresher the blood; the more red. The older; the more brown. Apply as needed.\
7) You gotta sell it; if you're a member of the living dead, your face isn't the only thing affected. Dirty up your hair and apply similar make up to other exposed parts of the body.
7) Get some old clothes. The older, the better. Add some further scruffiness with a steel brush and run through mud, dirt, sand, whatever you've got laying around, and leave it out to sit in its own filth for a while. Splatter blood over it, don it, and you're good to go.
HA HA HA *me gusta*
Hopefully no one thinks I'm actually that grey and pale D,:
Plissken could possibly be referring to the infamous Hector of the Spill Call-In Show. Assuming Hector = pre Gaga = me. But I'm barely relatable to him, except if he is Hispanic we have that in common! :) (I haven't tooned in to the Call-In shows in a long time)
Also for makeup, aside from what I already stated in the title. Less is more. Heavy black eyes (can) look more goofy; and camera quality with lighting isn't very favorable. I went for this look
My costume's taken off as well, though excess of the wound kinda shows still. Plus, since when do zombie make smirky expressions? Ha ha
That's pretty ironic for a zombie
© 2013 Created by The Spill Crew.
Report an Issue |
Terms of Service
Please check your browser settings or contact your system administrator.