If it's crap ... We'll tell you
Rules are simple AND ARE GIVEN IN FULL ON THE GROUP PAGE.
Reasoning for choice is down to you!
Prizes to be won!
Roll up! Roll up! Roll up!
Kelsey Grammer! Why? Because!
Attention, this is now a group, click here to sign up, go!
hey all, the group you have been waiting for is here! I am so excited I have peed a little more than twice already this morning!
sign up now and let the death wishing commence!!
special thanks to Labineser for his extra jolly festive input! HO HO HO!!
If nobody has taken and he is still alive, my choice is Andy Dick.
I hope you have a lot of fun guessing when people will die, don't be shy and sign up today!
1) Come up with a list of 10 celebrities (actors, musicians, politicians, reality TV stars, etc, etc...) that you think will die.
a) Nominated celebrities who have recently hospitalized or diagnosed with life-threatening illnesses will be disqualified
b) Scheduled executions do not qualify.
c) Picks can be challenged the first seven days after being posted to verify lesser known people.
2) The game is played for points. Players will receive points equal to 100 minus the age of the deceased at the time of death.
a) For example, if you’ve picked 95 year old Zsa Zsa Gabor and she dies in January 2013 you are awarded 100 points less your age deduction leaving you with 5 points.
b) You can certainly pick someone 100 or over, but their death only results in a single point.
c) Optional: nominate the month of death for each celebrity. If the death occurs during the month you nominated you receive double points for that death.
d) Optional: nominate the reason for death, cancer (before diagnosis is known about), car crash, drug OD ect for double points for that death.
e) If someone dies while pregnant, it is a 100 point bonus if neither survives (foetus=0 years age deduction).
3) A death counts when it is final and verified. If someone is declared legally dead, then resuscitated, resurrected, or reanimated... you get double points zombie bonus. If they then die again another 100 points bonus on top!
4) Deaths must take place at or before December 31st, 11:59:59 of 2013.
a) Time zones don't matter as long as it’s still 2013 where the death occurred.
5) Picks may be submitted at any time. Obviously the earlier the submissions the better your chances...
a) However if your picks are received late and in that time news is revealed of an illness, injury, etc, you will need to replace them.
6) Feel free to add elaborate on the reasoning for your choices, 10 bonus points may be given for the 'best' reason to suspect a death is coming in the next year.
7) A name can only be chosen by one player. Once the person has been picked no other players may choose the same celebrity.
My decision is final!