Ok, my opinions on those match-ups?
1.) Hawkman(a better fighter)
2.) Hawkeye(has HTH training from CAPTAIN FRAKKIN AMERICA)
3.) Darkseid (He's a God. Even though right now he's "dead", it's happened before. He'll be back)
4.) Silver Surfer (smarter, stronger, has no color hang-ups and no power limits or battery to worry about)
5.) Dr. Strange (More experienced, has a wider array of spells and can do the same spell twice while Zatanna can't)
6.) Thor (A God...again...and a more experienced warrior.)
7.) Punisher (While Slade has an edge in HTH done to his enhanced body, he's also got an ego. Frank will simply nuke him and not care)
8.) Batman (Near-equal intelligence, but Tony is a wreak outside the armor. Bats is smart enough to make something to shut it down...and then beat the crap outta him)
9.) Moon Knight (Nightwing actually has the edge in ability, but Moon Knight is a stone-cold bastard. He would CRIPPLE Nightwing even if he died in the process)
10.) Green Goblin (The Joker is a smart psycho, but Norman is a smart CONTROLLED psycho.)
11.) Luke Cage (Dude, this guy is Shaft with superpowers. And you do NOT count against Shaft! Shut yo mouth!)
12.) Beta-Ray Bill (The guy has heart to spare. He never gives up and has a god's powers to boot)
13.) Vision (The ability to phase through things pretty much neutralizes Torando's powers)
14.) Firestorm (Fire vs. nuclear energy and molecular recontruction? please...)
15.) Sgt. Rock (The man has a pair so big he needs a wheelbarrow to carry them)
16.) Doomsday (Same strength levels, but at the norm, Doomsday is smarter and his body adapts to any damage)
17.) Lex Luthor (MUCH smarter and would never face off against Maggie without something to counter-act him)
18.) Spider-Man (Are you kidding me??)
19.) Electra (tough call, but she's more hardcore than Huntress)
Okay, I agree with most of yours, but here are some I have a problem with:
8. Tony isn't weak outside of his armor; he got hand to hand training from Captain America. Still probably not enough to beat Bats, but Tony's not weak.
9. Nightwing is much faster than Moon Knight, and despite Moon Knight's ruthlessness, if he can't keep up with Nightwing, he won't beat. Remember Nightwing is the new Batman now. There's no way Moon Knight could beat him.
12. In powers, J'onn has Bill beat. This would remind me of the Justice League episode where all of these dead skeletons tried to attack J'onn, but he just turned intangible and let them walk through him. Same principle applies for this fight. Plus, he could mess up Bill with his telepathy.
13. In JLA/Avengers, Vision tried to phase through Reddy, but because Red Tornado has an elemental spirit inside him, it knocked Vision out.
15. Nick Fury all the way. He's always two steps ahead of his opponents. Rock may be a soldier, but Fury is a tactical genius who would find a way to beat Rock somehow.
16. I think this depends on which Hulk you're fighting. If he fought the intelligent Hulk from World War Hulk, the same one who defeated Juggernaut by using his momentum against him, it could be different.