If it's crap ... We'll tell you
1. No CGI, we want real explosions and real fights. None of that Michael Bay *beep*
2. One-Liners, every time somebody does something cool make them say something hilarious right after.
3. Slow motion, from flips to yelling, it has to be as epic as possible.
4. Make it cheesy, that's what we loved the most from these actors.
5. Have more Norris, Van Damme, Schwarzenneger, and Lundgren. They are the reason people want to watch this! Give them the spotlight!
6. The fight scenes need to be 1-on-1 and the need to be epic. When a lot of people fight at the same time there's too much going on and you don't know what to keep your attention on.
7. Exaggeration, when somebody gets hit they have to go flying back.
8. Make the best fight the best. We don't want Statham vs Van Damme. We want Norris vs. Van Damme! 80's and 90's kids will be crying with joy if this happens.
9. Have a lot of yelling and a lot of bone breaking.
10. Weapons are awesome. But what's more awesome is martial arts fighting. More of that.
Anybody have more suggestions?
Get someone that knows how to write dialogue to write the dialogue, It was painful to sit through last time. Oh and no CGI blood, it looks cheap and nasty.