This is inspired two sites, http://maxtaro.deviantart.com/art/More-Disney-Cheapquels-116338309
. You have to create your own extremely shit-tacular Disney sequels.
High School Musical 5: Graduation Year
- They graduate college for nothing.
High School Musical 6: Job Years
- As Troy and his friends are growing up, they get jobs and sing there.
High School Musical 7: Divorce Year
- Troy divorces his wife and decided to sing. This time, in death metal.
High School Musical 8: Nurse School Musical
- They retire and sing. Sorta.
High School Musical 9: We're Dead!
- Directed by Rob Zombie were the characters are zombies!
High School Musical Forever!
- A half-assed remake/reboot.
Elementary School Musical
- I know South Park did it, but, DON'T MAKE DISNEY DO IT!
Elementary School Musical: 5th Grade Year
- Oh no.
Middle School School
- OH GOD, NO!
Bon Voyage Buddies
- The buddies go on the vacations and are lost, with an extreme cliche!
- The buddies go to Hollywood to star in a "not-so" blockbuster movie.
- The buddies go trick or treating. Man, that will suck!
- The buddies go to a musical play and needed to play as dogs in the play.
- The buddies go to Las Vegas. RETARDED!
- The buddies celebrate Thanksgiving.
- The buddies go to hell with Satan to conquer the World.
- It's going to suck!
Toy Story 4: Woody and Buzz Go to Disneyland
WALL-E 2.0: Virus
- WALL-E downloads Vista and dies as EVE helps a cure to save WALL-E.
Chicken Little 2
- This time, it rips off The Day the Earth Stood Still
, and it's the 2008 remake with Keanu Reeves, oh, and the 1951 original version!
Mickey's Thrice Upon a Christmas
- As the first one was in 2D, and the sequel in CGI, the third is live-action, where it takes place in Disneyland in California or Walt Disney World in Florida.
The Six Caballeros
- Three more were added.
Aladdin: Jafar May Need Glasses
Meet the Robinsons: Part II
- It rips off every sci-fi classics such as Star Wars, Star Trek
and Back to the Future.
- Bolt has more superpowers unlike the first film.
Brother Bear 3
- The moose was kidnapped by Farmer Plumber (a badly named pun of Joe the Plumber, Farmer John and Larry the Cable Guy).
Snow White and the Fourteen Dwarfs
- 7 more were added.
Mulan 3: Big Trouble in Mulan's Hometown
- No comment.
Hercules II: Smash! Crash! Bash! Dash! Die!
- Hercules gets weaker, dies, and Megara cries over it!
Hunchback of Notre Dame III: Quasimodo Gets a New Car
- (same with Aladdin 4.
The Little Mermaid IV: Attack of Al Gore
- You kidding me?!
101 Dalmatians 3: The New Dalmatian
- an animated remake of 102 Dalmatians.
The Jungle Book: Take 3: Bare Necessities in Hollywood
- Baloo and Mowgli go to Hollywood to star in a major motion picture event.
Inspector Gadget 3: Gadget Malfunctions!
- He becomes EVIL!
Treasure Planet II
- Uh... yeah.
The Lion King 4 1/3: Get Inside Zazu's Car!
- Is it me, or is Disney becoming more stranger than an average cow?
- Skinner is back and wants to close down Remy's restaurant for good! The Rata2ille pun was based on something someone on Pixar Planet said and what Maxtaro on DeviantART said.
Bambi 3: Bambi Vs. Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer Vs. Godzilla Vs. Alien Vs. Predator Vs. Freddy Vs. Jason Vs. Ecks Vs. Sever Vs. Earth Vs. The Spider Vs. The Flying Saucer Vs. The Board of Education
- You though Bambi Vs. Godzilla
was epic, Godzilla resurrects and is bringing the whole army!
Beauty and the Beast: Be Our Guest in Nashville!
- Belle and the Beast go to a time machine to the current into Nashville, TN and listens to country rock.
Haunted Mansion II: The Haunted Glitch
- The Haunted Mansion was having extreme amount of problems as the family dies from this glitch. Awesome, right? No.
Up II: Lost in Africa
- A ripoff of Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa
, except Carl and the boy is trapped and this is where it rips off Lost in Space.
Cinderella 4: Lady Treadmill
- Cinderella's stepmothers decided to stay fat and no exercise.
The Incredibles: Rise of the Underminer
- A movie version of The Incredibles
- A sequel gets produced as the cast started to ban all New Yorkers from going on a presidential election.