1) I bet if I suggested a game of Quidditch he'd cum in his pants.
2) Oh my God, I'm getting pulled over. Everyone, just...pretend to be normal.
Little Miss Sunshine. (Phillip444)
3) Very nice, very nice! How much?
4) I am a nice shark, not a mindless eating machine. If I am to change this image, I must first change myself. Fish are friends, not food.
Finding Nemo. (Phillip444)
5) Today, you people are no longer maggots. Today, you are Marines. You're part of a brotherhood. From now on until the day you die, wherever you are, every Marine is your brother. Most of you will go to Vietnam. Some of you will not come back. But always remember this: Marines die. That's what we're here for. But the Marine Corp lives forever. And that means YOU live forever.
6) You crossed the line first, sir. You squeezed them, you hammered them to the point of desperation. And in their desperation they turned to a man they didn't fully understand.
The Dark Knight. (Phillip444)
7) That rug really tied the room together, did it not?
The Big Lebowski. (Witten)
8) F*ck damnation, man! F*ck redemption! We are God's unwanted children? So be it!
9) You stole from my kin! / Who was fixin' to betray us. / You didn't know that at the time. / So I borrowed it until I did know. / That don't make no sense!
O Brother, Where Art Thou? (Phillip444)
10) Normally, both your asses would be dead as f*cking fried chicken, but you happen to pull this sh*t while I'm in a transitional period so I don't wanna kill you, I wanna help you. But I can't give you this case, it don't belong to me. Besides, I've already been through too much sh*t this morning over this case to hand it over to your dumb ass.
Pulp Fiction. (Phillip444)
11) Attacked by Christmas toys? That's strange, that's the second toy complaint we've had.
12) I can see it in your eyes. You have the look of a man who accepts what he sees because he is expecting to wake up. Ironically, this is not far from the truth.
The Matrix. (Phillip444)
13) It was a "Jump to Conclusions" mat. You see, it would be this mat that you would put on the floor... and would have different CONCLUSIONS written on it that you could JUMP TO.
14) If the road you took....let you to this, of what use was that road?
No Country for Old Men. (Phillip444)
15) I see the worst in people. I don't need to look past seeing them to get all I need. I've built my hatreds up over the years, little by little, Henry... to have you here gives me a second breath. I can't keep doing this on my own with these...people.
There Will Be Blood. (Phillip444)
16) It rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again.
Silence of the Lambs. (Phillip444)
17) I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way.
18) No matter how many times you save the world, it always manages to get back in jeopardy again. Sometimes I just want it to stay saved! You know, for a little bit? I feel like the maid; I just cleaned up this mess! Can we keep it clean for... for ten minutes!
The Incredibles. (Phillip444)
19) I know how it is, baby. Tell you what you do: you just start your countdown, and old Bucky'll be back here before you can say "Blast off!"
20) It started with a chair.
21) Let me put it this way, Mr. Amor. The 9000 series is the most reliable computer ever made. No 9000 computer has ever made a mistake or distorted information. We are all, by any practical definition of the words, foolproof and incapable of error.
22) No, she gets a special cologne... It's called Sex Panther by Odeon. It's illegal in nine countries...Yep, it's made with bits of real panther, so you know it's good.
Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy. (Phillip444)
23) If you don't chew Big Red, then f*ck you!
Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby. (Phillip444)
24) No, Scott. I have an even better idea. I'm going to place him in an easily escapable situation involving an overly elaborate and exotic death.
Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery. (Phillip444)
25) Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin van-guarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition.
V for Vendetta. (Phillip444)